Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

The Scientist

Shush14 · Aug 8, 2019 17:55 2 75 #Other
Shush14 OP
Aug 8, 2019 17:55
*COLDPLAY* Come up to meet you Tell you I'm sorry You don't know how lovely you are I had to find you Tell you I need you Tell you I set you apart Tell me your secrets And ask me your questions Oh let's go back to the start Running in circles, coming up tails Heads on a science apart Nobody said it was easy It's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be this hard Oh take me back to the start. I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling your puzzles apart Questions of science, science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart. Tell me you love me Come back and haunt me Oh and I rush to the start Running in circles, chasing our tails Coming back as we are. Nobody said it was easy Oh it's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be so hard I'm going back to the start.
2 replies
Shush14 OP
Aug 8, 2019 17:59
#1
Must listen to this song.. https://youtu.be/RB-RcX5DS5A
daniel4wap1
Aug 8, 2019 22:40
#2
Hmmm