Skip to content
2WAP
2WapWorld
Forums
Groups
Blogs
Polls
Feed
Events
Sites
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Theme
2WapWorld has a new look —
Open this page on the new site →
Forums
2wap Info
Re-shuffling buddylist
Re-shuffling buddylist
zugzwang
·
Oct 16, 2015 04:33
5
137
zugzwang
OP
Oct 16, 2015 04:33
i often reshuffles my buddylist due to some of them ignoring or being inactive for long etc.. . do u do it too?
5 replies
NinthElement
Oct 16, 2015 05:31
#1
I'm more of a hoarder or a collector... I tend to keep even those who are hopelessly inactive, just like I hold on to objects I don't even use.
zugzwang
OP
Oct 24, 2015 14:09
#2
i m tired nd re-shuffling buddy list..removing inactive / non responding buddies..and useless buddies from my list..
EpIcInCoGnItO
Oct 24, 2015 14:20
#3
I have 2 out of 94 online so like Liam bro even I am same.
zugzwang
OP
Nov 12, 2015 11:22
#4
time to re-shuffle buddylist again.. ingnorance is painful..?!
Kayli
Nov 22, 2015 20:35
#5
why u doing it ? Dnt u like alot of frnds ?
Forums
2wap Info
Re-shuffling buddylist
Login
Username
Password
Login