Skip to content
2WAP
2WapWorld
Forums
Groups
Blogs
Polls
Feed
Events
Sites
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Theme
2WapWorld has a new look —
Open this page on the new site →
Forums
Factual Zone
How to know whether your cat is happy or angry.
How to know whether your cat is happy or angry.
Samuel099
·
Sep 29, 2014 14:34
3
160
Samuel099
OP
Sep 29, 2014 14:34
When a cat wags its whole tail, it is angry. When it wags only the end of its tail, it is happy.
I observe this at the age of eleven. I miss my cat whoop, sooooo much!
Observe IT NOw on your cat too
3 replies
dellie
Oct 9, 2014 01:56
#1
Sweet im a cat lover too! my cats named fluffy . shes my baby.
Samuel099
OP
Oct 9, 2014 04:19
#2
dellie:
Sweet im a cat lover too! my cats named fluffy . shes my baby.
Wow! nice you're my bestfriend cause we are sharing same interest. mwah! to whoop.
TemPEST
Nov 15, 2014 08:04
#3
I hate cats
Forums
Factual Zone
How to know whether your cat is happy or angry.
Login
Username
Password
Login