Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

Your Age?

Samuel099 · Sep 24, 2014 08:54 5 85
Samuel099 OP
Sep 24, 2014 08:54
I'm 19 years old. Follow me but not those whom hurt you. smiley 2 hours if i get no comments. i will do hell. aw
5 replies
Zaphara
Sep 24, 2014 13:06
#1
smiley dnt be worry and just continue posting & create more informative topics. Yup, and I know based on my own observation if you aren't a friend of them(users & staff's) U will not get any comment from them. Cheer Up & chill young man.
wiLLyRockz
Sep 24, 2014 14:42
#2
smiley smiley
Samuel099 OP
Sep 24, 2014 15:23
#3
Zaphara: smiley dnt be worry and just continue posting & create more informative topics. Yup, and I know based on my own observation if you aren't a friend of them(users & staff's) U will not get any comment from them. Cheer Up & chill young man.
Thank you dear, Zaphara but for me I don't care why because i have my own fiance and also i don't like any lady here. I'm funny all my chum like it.
Samuel099 OP
Sep 24, 2014 15:27
#4
_jAcKsPeRo_: smiley smiley
Continue following me everywhere! smiley i hate copy and paste. that's my life. Keep on smiling smiley
Samuel099 OP
Sep 24, 2014 15:33
#5
_jAcKsPeRo_: smiley smiley
Continue following me everywhere! smiley i hate copy and paste. that's my life. Keep on smiling smiley