Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

Bossy pen

ABHIRAJ · Apr 9, 2014 04:52 9 55
ABHIRAJ OP
Apr 9, 2014 04:52
Secretary got an expensive pen as a gift from her boss. She sent him a Thank you note on email. Bosses wife read the mail and filed a divorce in court. The mail says: "Your p3nis wonderful. I enjoyed using it last night. It has extra ordinary smooth flow, and a firm stroke. Initially its tip was to be licked to bring to working order & it is equally good on both sides. I loved its perfect size and grip. Felt like I was in heaven when using it. I've always desired it and you fulfilled my wish. At last it is mine and mine for ever. Thanks a lot" Moral: space is an essential part in English and married life too... :smiley
9 replies
Red_Tie
Apr 9, 2014 05:17
#1
Dangerous english without space..nyc joke
sofiasam
Apr 9, 2014 05:58
#2
Naughty joke..nyc
RiC_L
Apr 9, 2014 06:52
#3
Wat joke smiley
amitverma
Apr 9, 2014 11:45
#4
Gud joke
Kayli
Apr 9, 2014 17:44
#5
smiley nawto
ashwinjk
Apr 9, 2014 19:15
#6
Nyc one bro
jaQui
Apr 9, 2014 20:49
#7
Noty pen smiley
Saiyah
Apr 10, 2014 12:55
#8
..smiley
IFTIKHAR-KHAN
Apr 11, 2014 07:43
#9
smiley Nice