Skip to content
2WAP
2WapWorld
Forums
Groups
Blogs
Polls
Feed
Events
Sites
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Theme
2WapWorld has a new look —
Open this page on the new site →
Forums
Creative Work
Someday you ll' forget about me
Someday you ll' forget about me
NIGHT_ANGEL
·
Mar 18, 2014 17:00
7
85
NIGHT_ANGEL
OP
Mar 18, 2014 17:00
Someday youll forget about me, my name, my voice, who I am & who I am to you But even if you forget about me, I just wan u to know Ill never forget you
7 replies
NAASH
Mar 18, 2014 17:03
#1
Nice1 for your special one
MUNNA.MJ
Mar 18, 2014 19:07
#2
beautyful
saahir
Mar 18, 2014 19:40
#3
Those who truely love, they can't forget. Wait for him. Surely he will come back to you.
Georginia
Mar 19, 2014 01:02
#4
Nice one.
wajdan
Mar 19, 2014 01:37
#5
Soft mem0ries
ABHIRAJ
Mar 19, 2014 03:36
#6
Nyc words
_ShAnE_StArK_
Jan 8, 2016 17:22
#7
Lovely...
Forums
Creative Work
Someday you ll' forget about me
Login
Username
Password
Login