Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

**I have Learned***

BeLLaDOnnA · Jul 8, 2013 20:21 32 241
BeLLaDOnnA OP
Jul 8, 2013 20:21
I Learned SomeThing : You are What you think You are ... If You think you are a Lozer , then probably You are One !!!* Posetive minds Attracts posetive things** I would like everybody in this world to become a winner in everything they do !! (If its in a good way ,that make this world come alive smiley
32 replies
InternetLord
Jul 8, 2013 20:22
#
Yeah always think big
Fremder_Aryan
Jul 8, 2013 21:18
#
well topic...,
little_mermaid
Jul 8, 2013 22:17
#
Dont think you are a loser smiley
sharathkumargn
Jul 9, 2013 02:50
#
Good One
Dashman
Jul 9, 2013 04:33
#
I m loser.. winner nd as well as strugglers... live life as moment nd I never miss moment
ACIDized
Jul 9, 2013 09:29
#
So if I think I'm a smiley. Would I be One? Although I've Asperger syndrome?
Georginia
Jul 9, 2013 10:53
#
Great lines.
jaQui
Jul 9, 2013 11:03
#
True, i agree
integrity-daolyboy
Jul 9, 2013 13:05
#
Life on d +ve bt dnt 4get lesons of d -ve
Kakaji
Jul 9, 2013 14:51
#
BE POSITIVE smiley
BeLLaDOnnA OP
Jul 9, 2013 16:24
#
ACIDized: So if I think I'm a smiley. Would I be One? Although I've Asperger syndrome?
Lmao ,, You can be a super hero in you own world, like doing good that already makes you one , aint it so !?
BeLLaDOnnA OP
Jul 9, 2013 16:26
#
Dashman: I m loser.. winner nd as well as strugglers... live life as moment nd I never miss moment
well we lose some to get some dash !? So that makes us a winner already !! Struggles makes us stronger smiley
Dashman
Jul 9, 2013 16:34
#
BeLLaDOnnA: well we lose some to get some dash !? So that makes us a winner already !! Struggles makes us stronger smiley
miss dona.... strugglers HV not any respect from society .... society only respect successful prsn
ACIDized
Jul 9, 2013 16:42
#
BeLLaDOnnA: Lmao ,, You can be a super hero in you own world, like doing good that already makes you one , aint it so !?
Well Wait! So I become what I think or I have to do what I think I thought to become, so that I'm really what I thought I'm?
GhAyAl
Jul 9, 2013 17:03
#
Du u reali think dz?
_SnOwBoY_
Jul 10, 2013 03:43
#
Yes! Always Think i m Super hero! smiley
BeLLaDOnnA OP
Jul 12, 2013 09:34
#
GhAyAl: Du u reali think dz?
jip
BeLLaDOnnA OP
Jul 12, 2013 09:36
#
Dashman: miss dona.... strugglers HV not any respect from society .... society only respect successful prsn
Dash You negativity makes a positive impact on 2wap !! That's for sure lol
Dashman
Jul 12, 2013 09:39
#
BeLLaDOnnA: Dash You negativity makes a positive impact on 2wap !! That's for sure lol
I m liar... I not believe in negative or positive... Nd on 2wap I get more joy n love then any other user .. sexy Bella
BeLLaDOnnA OP
Jul 12, 2013 09:42
#
Dashman: I m liar... I not believe in negative or positive... Nd on 2wap I get more joy n love then any other user .. sexy Bella
That's positive dash haha