Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

Likes & Dislikes

Chandru_25 · Jul 6, 2012 06:54 5 90
Chandru_25 OP
Jul 6, 2012 06:54
.heya. Heya people of 2wapworld! Since we are one family here,we can drop or post our likes and dislikes includes hobbies etc in this thread.. I like to know your's.. Note.. No beligerant words..respect others without insulting their feelings. We are here to making friends worldwide. Just keep happy and fun!!.happy.
5 replies
yemadep
Jul 14, 2012 12:30
#1
I hate all evil habit. I like all good habit.
Princess_Jasmine
Jul 23, 2012 15:07
#2
i don hav any specific likes n dislikes, sumdays i start liking wat i dnt like n sumdays i start disliking things i like.
S0ft_nature
Jul 24, 2012 01:58
#3
monique: i don hav any specific likes n dislikes, sumdays i start liking wat i dnt like n sumdays i start disliking things i like.
me t0o happened to have same kinda habit smiley
shacc
Jul 24, 2012 10:27
#4
i like all topics in 2wap except this one smiley
TemPEST
Jul 25, 2012 02:06
#5
I dislike what i don't like nd like all i didn't dislike