Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

An Angel's Hand

GhAyAl · Feb 1, 2012 19:37 0 79
GhAyAl OP
Feb 1, 2012 19:37
I come have to a crossroad in life Without a direction to go My hands were up in despair The tears started to flow I looked towards the heavens above And I shouted my discontent Then the rain started falling And my knees slowly bent I quickly covered my face from the shame Regretting the words I had said Now the angels were crying down on me And my past they considered dead I never knew where my paths would lead So I stopped before I call I could fall Then an angel took my hand And I heard the heavens call Take the hand and follow a path To where your skies are always blue Well when I took my angel's hand The path led to you.. By Ron Bryson