Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

(I Got That) Boom Boom lyrics

lovely_boy · Jan 10, 2012 08:54 2 65
lovely_boy OP
Jan 10, 2012 08:54
We gonna go to the club and get crunk with Britney Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ying Yang, Ya Who? Britney She think she fine Fine enough to blow your mind She think she bad Get on the floor and shake that ass She think she fine Fine enough to blow your mind She think she bad Get on the floor and shake that ass Yeah, this is for all the southern boys out there Check this out I see you looking my way And I know that You have something to say Watching every inch of my body Like you wanted to play (So here we go) Boom, boom, boom Boy you look so sexy Boom, boom, boom Boy you look so sexy I begin to dance just a little bit To turn you on (Yeah I got that) I got that boom boom That you want Watching me all night long Hurry up before it's gone I got that boom boom That you want I don't think you should wait One minute might be too late You had caught my eye and I wanted to get to know you Don't be shy I want you to come closer So what you gonna do? (So here we go) Boom, boom, boom Boy you look so sexy (So damn sexy) Boom, boom, boom Boy you look so sexy (Tonight) I got that boom boom That you want (That you want) Watching me all night long Hurry up before it's gone I got that boom boom (I got that boom boom) That you want I don't think you should wait One minute might be too late
2 replies
GhAyAl
Jan 15, 2012 11:51
#1
Britney boom booom
_ShAnE_StArK_
Sep 22, 2013 12:48
#2
Gr8 boom boom...