Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

*calling ur name again*

jaQui · Mar 24, 2011 21:10 6 78
jaQui OP
Mar 24, 2011 21:10
I wake up in the dark Silence brings me to my senses I wonder where you are Then I feel a pain, a pain in my heart Cause I'm living without your love And I'm all alone for the first time And it doesn't seem to be a dream A dream that will be over All the words you said Weren't enough to fool this heartache Memories in my head Aren't enough to stop me falling apart Cause I'm living without your love And maybe it won't be the last time I don't know how much more I can take Hope is wide awake and here I go (*) Calling your name again Thinking of all that we two had before There's got to be more this I know Calling your name again Remembering all the love you gave to me And how we used to be I think of what's to come Then I turn and see your picture The tears begin to fall And soon I can make sense of nothing at all Cause I'm living without your love Hoping that I'll make it this time Something tells me this is not the end Wish I could pretend but here I go again* smiley
6 replies
Laketempest
Mar 25, 2011 08:07
#1
This is good smiley ..
_KJOE_
Mar 26, 2011 11:52
#2
That is good
AprilSnow
May 3, 2011 05:59
#3
Oh,this song remind of someone that i used to love in the past..smiley
_KJOE_
May 3, 2011 09:48
#4
AprilSnow: Oh,this song remind of someone that i used to love in the past..smiley
me too!
KiNg_SouL
May 8, 2011 00:36
#5
Nice past song
SAFDAR
Aug 17, 2013 20:04
#6
only smiley