Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

Shakira!!

ImmaBE · Feb 28, 2011 05:34 9 104
ImmaBE OP
Feb 28, 2011 05:34
Shakira - Sale El Sol estas semanas sin verte me parecieron años tanto te quise besar que me duelen los labios mira que el miedo nos hizo cometer estupideces nos dejo sordos y ciegos tantas veces y un dia despues de la tormenta cuando menos piensas sale el sol de tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta porque uno y uno no siempre son dos cuando menos piensas sale el sol te llore hasta el extremo de lo que era posible cuando crei lo que era invencible no hay mal que dure cien años ni cuerpo que lo aguante y lo mejor siempre espera adelante y un dia despues de la tormenta cuando menos piensas sale el sol de tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta porque uno y uno no siempre son dos cuando menos piensas sale el sol cuando menos piensas sale el sol y un dia despues de la tormenta cuando menos piensas sale el sol de tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta porque uno y uno no siempre son dos y un dia despues y un dia despues sale el soool y un dia despues de la tormenta cuando menos piensas sale el sol de tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta porque uno y uno no siempre son dos cuando menos piensas sale el sol
9 replies
ImmaBE OP
Feb 28, 2011 05:35
#1
Shakira ft. Dizzee Rascal - Loca Loca… Loca… Dance or die… Loca… Loca… She's playin' dumb all the time Just to keep it fun To get you on like (ahh!) Be careful amigo She talkin' and walkin' just to work you up She’d die for your love But your love’s only mine, boy Sigo tranquila Like I’m on a beach in Anguilla Sippin’ on Corona Like it’s nothin’ goin' on I ain’t leavin’ you alone What is meant for me No other girl is gonna take So keep them off And I’m crazy, but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You like that it ain’t easy (loca, loca, loca) I’m crazy but you like it (loca, loca, loca) Crazy but you like it That girl is a nutter Hot though, I heat up when I touch her Chica caliente Got me rapping to merengue I feel so el presidente I’m runnin’ shxt and I’m lovin’ it She’s got a mean lil’ butt, But you should see what she does with it She keeps it down low (down low, down low) I can never get enough (oh no, oh no) She gives me the runaround, But I stay chasin’ But I mean, yo, I’m in love With a crazy girl But it’s all good And it’s fine by me Just as long as I hear her say, “Ay, papi” And I’m crazy, but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You like that it ain’t easy (loca, loca, loca) I’m crazy but you like it Crazy but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You’re the one for me And for her no more Now you think she’s got it all I got one kiki You’re the one for me And for her no more Now you think she’s got it all I got my kiki There’s a lot of things That I’d do to please you Take you to the medico por el caminito ?? Cuz we’re gonna get some Mambo Oh, what she do in the Laui? I really can't help it If I make the lady loca I don’t want no trouble I just wanna hit the (Ooh!) And I’m crazy, but you like it ‘Cause the kinda girl like me Is never far from the market And I’m crazy, but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You like that it ain’t easy (loca, loca, loca) I’m crazy but you like it (loca, loca, loca) Crazy but you like it (Dios Mío) That girl is (loca) That girl is (loca) That girl is (loca) Loca That girl is (loca) That girl is (loca) You’re the one for me And for her no more Now you think she’s got it all I got my kiki And I’m crazy, but you like it (loca, loca, loca) You like that it ain’t easy (loca, loca, loca) La loca, la loca, la loca (loca) Loca (loca)
ImmaBE OP
Feb 28, 2011 05:37
#2
Shakira - Waka Waka You're a good soldier Choosing your battles Pick yourself up And dust yourself off And back in the saddle You're on the frontline Everyone's watching You know it's serious We're getting closer This isnt over The pressure is on You feel it But you've got it all Believe it When you fall get up Oh oh... And if you fall get up Oh oh... Tsamina mina Zangalewa Cuz this is Africa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa This time for Africa Listen to your god This is our motto Your time to shine Dont wait in line Y vamos por Todo People are raising Their Expectations Go on and feed them This is your moment No hesitations Today's your day I feel it You paved the way Believe it If you get down Get up Oh oh... When you get down Get up eh eh... Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa This time for Africa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa Tsamina mina eh eh Waka Waka eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa This time for Africa
Rilwan
Feb 28, 2011 07:48
#3
Wow lovely one smiley im a big fan of shakira , i love her voice , nevertheless tx for the lyrics
Eleto
Mar 1, 2011 22:45
#4
Thanx, and i luv dis, nice lyrics smiley
_KJOE_
Mar 2, 2011 04:47
#5
Whao! Superb lyrics.
ImmaBE OP
Mar 3, 2011 23:39
#6
_KJOE_: Whao! Superb lyrics.
yeahhh bro
SAFDAR
Sep 3, 2013 08:00
#7
wow cool lyric
Biplob-Khan
Sep 3, 2013 09:45
#8
Its a lovely creation
Georginia
Sep 3, 2013 10:17
#9
Thanks for sharing Shakira song n lyrics. Superb just love these songs.