Who was Jesus? by The_Torpid 2012/06/28 06:05
Jesus was an ordinary man who got enlightenment from god.This shows that we can also found god but after great&hard wrk

Samuel099 2014/09/13 17:37
Any Christian friend out there!. just add me for discussion or pm. I want to learn more. Let share our views... ("/) hahaha pm ok
detrimentum 2014/09/13 17:38
Quote: Samuel099: Miss i have understood what you're saying. I may asked if that was so What of Immanue who had no dad, was he a son of God and again Enock and other prophets that did not die but vanish?

do you mean Emmanuel? Because thats one of the names of Jesus, which shows that He doesn't have an Earthly father. . Enoch didn't die because he is probably one of the two witnesses Revelations speaks of. Both witnesses never died because the Jews has to know exactly without a doubt who they are. . . Else they will not listen to them and no Jews will be saved. The jews followed prophets then, and they will follow prophets now. Especially prophets who never died. The Messiah will only come after the witnesses. Which means, Jews must be saved before the Messiah comes.

Samuel099 2014/09/13 17:44
Quote: ethereal:
do you mean Emmanuel? Because thats one of the names of Jesus, which shows that He doesn't have an Earthly father. . Enoch didn't die because he is probably one of the two witnesses Revelations speaks of. Both witnesses never died because the Jews has to know exactly without a doubt who they are. . . Else they will not listen to them and no Jews will be saved. The jews followed prophets then, and they will follow prophets now. Especially prophets who never died. The Messiah will only come after the witnesses. Which means, Jews must be saved before the Messiah comes.
According to the biblical spells, Immanuel is correct but ours change it to Emmanuel a lot of names out there have been changed.

Samuel099 2014/09/13 17:45
According to the biblical spells, Immanuel is correct but ours change it to Emmanuel a lot of names out there have been changed. I'm using KJV Bible

detrimentum 2014/09/13 17:50
Quote: Samuel099: According to the biblical spells, Immanuel is correct but ours change it to Emmanuel a lot of names out there have been changed.

Richard is translated to Dick for example. Its not that names have been changed, one translation is from Greek. Another from Hebrew. Biblical spells? Are you sure you are a Christian? Your manner suggests that you are not. . .

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:00
According to the biblical spells, Immanuel is correct but ours change it to Emmanuel a lot of names out there have been changed. I'm using KJV Bible

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:06
Richard is translated to Dick for example. Its not that names have been changed, one translation is from Greek. Another from Hebrew. Biblical spells? Are you sure you are a Christian? Your manner suggests that you are not. . .
I'm hundred percent christian ok even check my name... My real name is Samuel Jones.

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:06
I'm hundred percent christian ok even check my name... My real name is Samuel Jones.

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:08

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:10
Quote: Samuel099: I'm hundred percent christian ok even check my name... My real name is Samuel Jones.
Check mathew 1:23 for the spellings. Immanuel hebrew translation.

detrimentum 2014/09/13 18:11
Quote: Samuel099: I'm hundred percent christian ok even check my name... My real name is Samuel Jones.

my name is french. . . That doesn't make me french does it?

detrimentum 2014/09/13 18:26

as a Christian you should know that believing Jesus is God makes you a Christian. Not the ideas of what doesn't make Him God.

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:27
I'm not talking about the origin of our names here but your question says 'Are you a christian' thus why i set my name us an example... Calm down sister if i haue upset you, I'm sorry... I want to see you smiling there so wow! Ho,ho!

Samuel099 2014/09/13 18:31
I'm not talking about the origin of our names here but your question says 'Are you a christian' thus why i set my name us an example... Calm down sister if i haue upset you, I'm sorry... I want to see you smiling there so wow! Ho,ho!

detrimentum 2014/09/13 18:31
Quote: Samuel099: I'm not talking about the origin of our names here but your question says 'Are you a christian' thus why i set my name us an example... Calm down sister if i haue upset you, I'm sorry... I want to see you smiling there so wow! Ho,ho!

people are never calm about the things they believe, or the things they are passionate about. But /smiley i managed a smile.

Saiyah 2014/11/01 12:59
Jesus is the son of jehovah
bad-apple 2014/11/13 11:40
Jesus was a prophet..as per Islam..
same says the old testament...but he wasn't God or his son..

TemPEST 2014/11/15 06:49
The saviour of the world
Musafir 2017/11/27 07:22
Quote: jaQui: Jesus was the son
of God, or God
manifest in the
flesh...
can u show me any quote from bible where jesus himself said that I Am God ?

Musafir 2017/11/27 07:26
Quote: Mrs_Vipul: Woow you make it sound like Jesus was just a man. No He was the son of God, who came as a man in this world. To die for each and everyones sin. Jesus is our Saviour.
If i rapes any women and i say that i am sinless because jesus sacrificed his life and hanged up for my sin and that's y I didn't committed any sin ? Will it b acceptable?

#78 Faith/Beliefs
Share your views and beliefs on religion, theology, culture and matters of faith.
Forums
2wapworld.com