The memorable movie quotes by Lelsi 2011/08/06 13:33
Use this thread to share your favourite movie quotes and lines of dialogue,the best film speeches and monologues.
- Don't forget to add the source of your favorite quote.

please note: If you add a quote in your native language, please also post english translation.

metaltilded 2012/03/25 05:17
but my ALL time favorite is..."SHAKE & BAKE" TALLEDEGA NIGHTS..Spoken by the most talented Mr Will Ferrel
SAGITTARIUS 2012/04/10 20:10
Tumhara naam kya hai Basanti?...Sholay
Eternal_Knight 2012/04/20 06:18
Xian : Remember, the body and the mind do not always travel together.
Kickboxer 3:The Art of War

ebenezeroduro 2012/04/20 07:23
be sure that every man in this world and nor of them lives
Lelsi 2012/04/21 14:40
"You know those days when you've got the mean reds.... the blues are because you're getting fat or maybe it's been raining too long. You're sad, that's all. But the mean reds are horrible. You're afraid and you sweat like hell, but you don't know what you're afraid of. Except something bad is going to happen, only you don't know what it is."

~ from Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Lelsi 2012/04/21 14:42
"Never love a wild thing.... He was always lugging home wild things. A hawk with a hurt wing. One time it was a full-grown bobcat with a broken leg. But you can't give your heart to a wild thing: the more you do, the stronger they get. Until they're strong enough to run into the woods. Or fly into a tree. Then a taller tree. Then the sky. That's how you'll end up.... If you let yourself love a wild thing. You'll end up looking at the sky."

Lelsi 2012/04/21 14:44
"You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-You-Are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing, and you're terrified somebody's going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somaliland. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."

EpIcInCoGnItO 2012/04/29 08:01
"I have an army." "We have The Hulk" TheAvengers
EpIcInCoGnItO 2012/04/29 08:01
Iron Man: I'm bringing the party to you. Black Widow: I don't see how that's a party. The Avengers
EpIcInCoGnItO 2012/04/29 08:03
''That's my secret, I'm always angry'' Hulk # The Avengers
Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:03
[ at San Diego Comic-Convention ]
Nick Fury : [ narrating ] And there came a day, a day unlike any other... when Earth's mightiest heroes foundthemselves united against a common threat... to fight the foes no single superhero could withstand... on that day, The Avengers were born.

-the avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:05
Loki : What have I to fear?
Tony Stark : The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves. Earth's mightiest heroes, that type of thing.
Loki : Yeah, I've met them.
Tony Stark : [ chuckles ] Okay, we're sure to get traction on that one...
-the Avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:07
Tony Stark : Let's do a headcount: Your brother, the demigod; a super-soldier, a living legend who actually lives up to the legend; a man with breathtaking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins; and you've managed to piss off every single one of us.
Loki : That was the plan.
Tony Stark : Not a great plan.
-The Avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:07
Tony Stark : When they come, and they WILL come, they'll come for you.
Loki : I have an army.
Tony Stark : We have a Hulk.
Loki : I thought the beast had wandered off...

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:09
Steve Rogers : Stark, we need a plan of attack!
Tony Stark : I have a plan: attack!
- the Avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:09
Thor : He's my brother
Natasha Romanoff : He killed 80 people in 2 days
Thor : ...He's adopted
-the Avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:11
Loki : [ Hulk and Loki fighting. Everything stops ] I am a God! I am not going to be bullied by a...
[ Hulk grabs him by the legs and throws him around ]
Loki : [ Loki is stunned]
The Hulk : Puny God.
-the Avenger

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:21
Nick Fury : We have no quarrel with your people.
Loki : An ant has no quarrel with a boot.
-the avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:23
Steve Rogers : Word is you can find the cube.
Bruce Banner : Is that the only word on me?
Steve Rogers : Only word I care about.
-The Avengers

Eternal_Knight 2012/05/08 08:24
Steve Rogers : What's the matter, scared of a little lightning?
Loki : I'm not overly fond of what follows.

#19 Entertainment
Review and discuss all forms of entertainment, including TV, movies, music, video games, books & theatre.
Forums
2wapworld.com