The memorable movie quotes by Lelsi 2011/08/06 13:33
Use this thread to share your favourite movie quotes and lines of dialogue,the best film speeches and monologues.
- Don't forget to add the source of your favorite quote.

please note: If you add a quote in your native language, please also post english translation.

Dumbledore 2011/12/28 11:29
"Isabel swan, i promise 2 love in evry moment 4ever" (Twilight, Robert pattinson)
Eternal_Knight 2012/01/01 14:37
Quote: Saintless: Because of beasts like you, girls are afraid to step out from the houses.
-Kalpana-
Ghajini, 2008

U hav seen Ghajini/smiley

AbHiT 2012/01/06 16:44
in hindi mujhpe ek ehsaan karna ke mujhpe koi ehsaan na karna . bodygaurd
Vintage_Mary23 2012/01/13 21:35
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

-Patrick Swayze (Awesome movie!!!)

Trax 2012/01/14 02:24
Boom.....booom robota
raneco 2012/01/18 21:30
"what we've got here is failure to communicate,some men you just can't reach..." from the movie - coolhandluke.
Dimpi 2012/01/19 17:56
Thappar se dar nahi lagta sahab
pyar se lagta hai
I dont fear frm slaps
i fear frm love

DABBANG

Gustydude 2012/01/24 06:35
A korean quote that says'meeting someone by chance last longer'
lydiasawyer 2012/01/26 02:43
It's hard out here for a pimp. Hustle and Flow

SoftwareboY 2012/03/28 12:30
"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. I raise a toast to one of my many shipmates lost at sea. Salute, mes amis. Drink up me hearties, Yo Ho! Rascals and scoundrels, villains and knaves, Drink up me hearties, yo ho. We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs, drink up me hearties, yo ho! Drink up lads! There's treasure enough for all!" - CAPTIAN JACKSPARROW
Lelsi 2012/02/03 17:15
I don't know. I kinda feel like an idiot sometimes. Although I am an idiot, so it kinda works out.

-from Billy Madison

Eternal_Knight 2012/03/12 08:03
Dilios : "Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give."Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple."Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie."
Lelsi 2012/02/09 17:58
"I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You Achilles will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again."

~from Troy

Eternal_Knight 2012/03/12 08:01
Xerxes : There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories! Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned. Every Greek historian, and every scribe shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Sparta, or Leonidas, will be punishable by death! The worldwill never know you existed at all!
King Leonidas : The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

Lelsi 2012/02/17 23:00
"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life."

"We'll always have Paris."

~from Casablanca

Lelsi 2012/02/17 23:03
"Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that."

~Casablanca

Lelsi 2012/02/17 23:06
"You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

ˇfrom pride & Prejudice

Lelsi 2012/02/17 23:10
"Mr. Darcy: 'Miss Elizabeth, I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you...I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by ranka nd circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony.'
Elizabeth: 'I don't understand.'
Mr. Darcy: 'I love you'."

~from pride & Prejudice

Lelsi 2012/02/17 23:25
“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

~from Sex and the city

sumitgujjar 2012/02/18 16:50
Sometimes you starts a relationship and sometimes relationships starts you. And thats how ours began. from -MY SASSY GIRL.

#19 Entertainment
Review and discuss all forms of entertainment, including TV, movies, music, video games, books & theatre.
Forums
2wapworld.com