2WAP

ONLY FOUR LINES

60 replies 703 views
#21
haha mills long dead so i jus dis~tha~ghost// fuck its been along time,i musta missd~tha~post// milli~ons~gone got fucked more then a PORN~STARR!! so ill bust open an old wound, like this wasa torn~scarr!!
#23
Ayo budy,fuk u nd ya rescue/clitch~ya ass,bust ur eyes once dn get u~a tissue!/dem rymes lame...Gvin me sleepin shit,plastic~bulets cnt cum through!/specify ur gene lykea doc,lve ur case freezin 2absolute lyk an~igloo!!!
#24
Hakhak !!! Why r u always trying 2 hit me with those SL0^M0'S/it aint w0rking lyk u trying 2 walk in da C0LD_WHITE^SN0W'S/bullets rain d0wn ya~u being ALM0ST^ROASTTZ/daggers flying~piercing u lyk DOH^S~ur dead without a second 2 L0HSE(lose)
#27
yo game so whack,change yo name 2 PACMAN:my blows leave u bloody yo face red they'll call u REDMAN:yo style iz fadded out u beta become a MAILMAN:beta dump yo whack shxt or 4eva be the WHACKMAN...
#28
Any emcee hating on Mill is a WACK~MAN/ I do a REVERSE n BACK~TRACK/ Claim the 2wap tittle like it was for GRABS~MAN/ want it? lol I SWING ON lyk my name wax TARZAN
#29
I killed over a million n jst got paid under a million:am tha most rugged n ruff,in rap I cause friction:if this shxt was a test,guess what bitch,I got a fuckin distinction:step up yo game n come back witi a better edittion...
#31
cant even make a 4 line diss bitch yo so silly:N-EMI is huntin 4 a frend am huntin 4 an enemy:yu aint shxt muthafuka n I will rip yu like crazy:u aint got a grip on rap bitch u like an old womans pussy...
#32
Lol Silly nigga beefin ME, BITCH PLEASE/ Get SCHOOLED muthafucka, cus U FEILD TRIPPIN'/ Look wat the KAT MILL KICK'D IN/ Lol UNDERGROUND only when U SIX FEET DEEP!!! MUTHAFUCKA LOL
#33
With those lines fuck u belong in a RAP NURSERY:bitch if that iz yo best then u really in MISERY:u very BITCHY n thats a PITY:grow sum ballz bitch n make yo comeback less SILLY...
#36
the rules stated i have to diss the LAST^MAN^POSTED/ okay light punches like im gonna have shaev BLAST^AND^ROASTED/ burn him wit a bunsen burner b4 i shoot him WITH^MA^GLOCK/ 4bars on the spot spit using ma mouth ma TEETH^N MA^COCK b.L rep.
#38
Razzyfox: AM SO BLESSED CUS U KNOW WE ARE JESUS PEOPLE.AM PRECHING THE GOSSPLE AND U LISTEN TO GOSSIPE
you're crazy accept THAT couldnt rap at all you're a dumb RAT next time im a strike you like im VIPER shoot your sorry ass with a REVOLVER
#39
Lemme diss this moderfaker called RIL^WAN/ I've kill millions but he KILL^NONE/ With bitch razzyfox I'm gonna let a bullet thru YA^HEAD/ Say ya prayers coz my lyrics is certified 100% to make YA^DEAD...testin my mic..
#40
black LISTED ? Maybe you're fool INSTEAD Niggas who try to diss gets EVICTED Dont do this again even if you've got the CHANCE next time you try that you get carried away with an AMBULANCE

Log in or join to reply.