ava Coookie: Status quo*
ava Coookie: Its been going like a status que song.. down down deeper and down smiley
ava Amorian: It's been a while. How's it going here?
ava

the root of all evil is
reiligi0n...
Sum ppl say there is n0 God and the quicker we all realise it the w0rld will be a better place for all...

Do u agree with this statement or n0t?

I am a Christian and believe in a God c0z i grew up wit dat,,, but h0nestly sumtimes i have d0ubt...
will there be an end of many evil if there was n0 Religi0n and n0 God?
(06:16) Fri, 31 Dec 10
ava
Hi Jackie, this is quit an old Post but it doesn't hurt to bring this topic back to the top.
Did you know that when the Bible speaks of "Babylon the great" it is actually speaking about religion and especially in this case false religion? We know what the Bible says about Babylon the great is not good so you were actually right when you said religion is being used as a tool.
(23:48) Mon, 20 May 19
ava
Woow looks like none of you own a bible.
(18:08) Mon, 22 Jan 18
ava
Quote: Smarty: What is that?

About Evilness Smarty!
(19:24) Thu, 8 Jun 17
ava
Quote: 6Mike9:
think of all the things that religions prohibit
n imagine if those didnt exist n u were in front of those u harass what wont they do to u?

i know 4 certain there wil be end of one evil
smiley

Now that u are gone for ever i think i should reveal your real nick name and that you are an Atheist in real life pretending what you are notsmiley
(21:02) Sat, 22 Apr 17
ava
What is that?
(20:43) Wed, 26 Oct 16
ava
Quote: -DeMoN_OvErLoRd-: Just do Good whether you believe or not, No God or God....we all know whats right and whats wrong.
yip i agree...
(11:24) Sun, 18 Jan 15
ava
If u think there is no God then u are wrong, there is God & we can see signs
(20:57) Mon, 7 Nov 11
ava
Quote: 6Mike9:
think of all the things that religions prohibit
n imagine if those didnt exist n u were in front of those u harass what wont they do to u?

i know 4 certain there wil be end of one evil
smiley
the same like u evil
(15:56) Tue, 18 Jan 11
ava
Quote: 6Mike9:
CONTRADICTIONS

one moment u a Christian
BECAUSE u grew up wit that

then HONESTLY
u hav your doubts..

jacki stop being a
JACK IN D BOX
either u a believer or disbeliever cant b
both thats
HYPOCRICY!

smiley .smiley
(13:33) Tue, 18 Jan 11
ava
Quote: 6Mike9:

question no3 asks if we agree or not
cont..
there r no questions of 4, 5 and 6 smiley
(08:28) Sun, 16 Jan 11
ava
Quote: 6Mike9:
CONTRADICTIONS

one moment u a Christian
BECAUSE u grew up wit that

then HONESTLY
u hav your doubts..

jacki stop being a
JACK IN D BOX
either u a believer or disbeliever cant b
both thats
HYPOCRICY!
well don't misbehave if she or other don't believe.get some life
(08:26) Sun, 16 Jan 11
ava
Quote: jacki: ....

Do u agree with this statement or n0t?...

will there be an end of many evil if there was n0 Religi0n and n0 God?

think of all the things that religions prohibit
n imagine if those didnt exist n u were in front of those u harass what wont they do to u?

i know 4 certain there wil be end of one evil
smiley
(07:48) Sun, 16 Jan 11
ava
Quote: jacki: ...

Do u agree with this statement or n0t?

I am a Christian and believe in a God c0z i grew up
wit dat,,,

but h0nestly sumtimes i have d0ubt...

will there be an end of many evil if there was n0 Religi0n and n0 God?

CONTRADICTIONS

one moment u a Christian
BECAUSE u grew up wit that

then HONESTLY
u hav your doubts..

jacki stop being a
JACK IN D BOX
either u a believer or disbeliever cant b
both thats
HYPOCRICY!
(07:31) Sun, 16 Jan 11
ava
Belief in a God ie The Creator
or belief in a mythical god
comes wit many rules, regulations n conditions that r a benifit to oneself n fellow beings
world is a better n safer place when ppl live within a boundary that prevents harm to
oneslf n others.
belief in A God
insures that more
than any law implimented by man..
(07:02) Sun, 16 Jan 11
ava
Quote: jacki:
the root of all evil is
reiligi0n...

Sum ppl say there is n0 God and the quicker we all realise it the w0rld will be a better place for all...

Do u agree with this statement or n0t?

DISAGREE!
u making up stories
saying religion d root of all evil.
we know root of ALL evil is MONEY

then u say
"the quicker we realise theres
n0 God d world wil b a better place"

WE DONT BELIEVE
WAT U JUST SAID.
(06:50) Sun, 16 Jan 11