ava Tweetums: Good Morning
ava ABHIRAJ: We Never Pay Attention To
Any Part Of Our Body
Unless It Pains, So Dont
Let It Happen In Relationship,
Good morning my sweetheart my Trycera n friend
ava krack: Good Morning Owlz smiley
ava
We all know TAJ MAHAL as symbol of 'LOVE' but lesser known facts are:

1- Mumtaz was Shahjahan's 4th wife out of his 7 wives.
(Great!!)

2- Shahjahan killed Mumtaz's husband to marry her.
(Excellent!!)

3- Mumtaz died during her 14th delivery.
(Outstanding!!)

4- After her death Shahjahan married Mumtaz's sister.
(Amazing!!)

Where the hell was 'Love'... smiley
(05:11) Wed, 18 Jul 12
ava
Well said.. However.. India got a wonderful things.....
(01:44) Tue, 9 Jan 18
ava
Im speechless
This is not what my high school tcher told us. Her story made me dream of going to see the Taj Mahal someday­čś«
(21:58) Wed, 22 Nov 17
ava
great taj mahal
(16:37) Thu, 21 Nov 13
ava
Quote: Barbiecute: We all know TAJ MAHAL as symbol of 'LOVE' but lesser known facts are:

1- Mumtaz was Shahjahan's 4th wife out of his 7 wives.
(Great!!)

2- Shahjahan killed Mumtaz's husband to marry her.
(Excellent!!)

3- Mumtaz died during her 14th delivery.
(Outstanding!!)

4- After her death Shahjahan married Mumtaz's sister.
(Amazing!!)

Where the hell was 'Love'... smiley
kya aaj mumtaz v khojne par milegi
(17:12) Fri, 1 Nov 13
ava
Mera bi ek baki he uske baad mebi ek mahal bandne wala hu smiley
(19:52) Sat, 26 Oct 13
ava
Quote: Barbiecute: We all know TAJ MAHAL as symbol of 'LOVE' but lesser known facts are:

1- Mumtaz was Shahjahan's 4th wife out of his 7 wives.
(Great!!)

2- Shahjahan killed Mumtaz's husband to marry her.
(Excellent!!)

3- Mumtaz died during her 14th delivery.
(Outstanding!!)

4- After her death Shahjahan married Mumtaz's sister.
(Amazing!!)

Where the hell was 'Love'... smiley
in side the taj mahal. smiley
(19:46) Sat, 26 Oct 13
ava
smiley smiley
(12:26) Sat, 26 Oct 13
ava
ye to baat 100 prcnt true hai.....yaar
(16:27) Thu, 9 Aug 12
ava
Quote: Sweetcapricorn: iska matlb teray iraday bi kuch aisay hain barbi dhean rakhna shah kasmiley
smiley
(15:37) Fri, 20 Jul 12
ava
Quote: Sweetcapricorn: iska matlb teray iraday bi kuch aisay hain barbi dhean rakhna shah kasmiley
na na. Mere irade aise nai. Is bhi upar hai. smiley
(15:31) Fri, 20 Jul 12
ava
Quote: ShAhZaDa: was n0t this the love that happend with mumtaz? Love is blind. 3 ke baad 4th se hua. :p Was n0t this the love he killed mumtaz's husband? Payar l0g0n ko andha kar deta hai. smiley Was n0t this the love that happend with mumtaz sis? Payar andha h0ta phir se ho gaya smiley
iska matlb teray iraday bi kuch aisay hain barbi dhean rakhna shah kasmiley
(01:14) Fri, 20 Jul 12
ava
was n0t this the love that happend with mumtaz? Love is blind. 3 ke baad 4th se hua. :p Was n0t this the love he killed mumtaz's husband? Payar l0g0n ko andha kar deta hai. smiley Was n0t this the love that happend with mumtaz sis? Payar andha h0ta phir se ho gaya smiley
(19:01) Thu, 19 Jul 12
ava
Quote: AMITSONI: itni takat toh tum mein bhi nahin hai

or men became powerless smiley or .....thinks what he eatssmiley
(14:47) Wed, 18 Jul 12
ava
Quote: AMITSONI: itni takat toh tum mein bhi nahin hai

now powerless became men smiley
(14:45) Wed, 18 Jul 12
ava
Lol yeah,,, same question
(14:33) Wed, 18 Jul 12