Skip to content
2WAP
2WapWorld
Forums
Groups
Blogs
Polls
Feed
Events
Sites
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Theme
2WapWorld has a new look โ
Open this page on the new site →
Forums
General Area
Reach to Home safe and sound
Reach to Home safe and sound
KingFISHER
ยท
Jan 6, 2021 10:29
11
140
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 6, 2021 10:29
Wish you may have a safe and sound journey BBY
Milisha
. She is going to Guyana from USA . I miss you sweetheart.
11 replies
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 6, 2021 11:36
#1
She is already in the plane. Will take off soon.....
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 6, 2021 15:32
#2
Without you I'm wreck
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 6, 2021 17:06
#3
Miss you BBY! Reach safe baby!
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 6, 2021 18:10
#4
She is almost reach, I, m just waiting to hear the news of her safe and sound reach.
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 6, 2021 19:30
#5
Honey you reached already BBY? Oh let me know BBY. Miss you bby!
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 7, 2021 11:27
#6
Still unknown to me you reach safely or not. Im worried. Best wishes bby.
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 7, 2021 17:35
#7
Enjoy your time bby. Miss you honey.
Milisha
Jan 7, 2021 17:43
#8
My love I reach home safely bby..
Milisha
Jan 7, 2021 17:43
#9
Missed you too much my love..
KingFISHER
OP
Jan 8, 2021 00:48
#10
Alhumdulillah! Thanks to Allah.
heartkiller
Jan 8, 2021 18:36
#11
So finally match is over ๐ I enjoyed the live commentary hehe
Forums
General Area
Reach to Home safe and sound
Login
Username
Password
Login